ICT Independent Consulting (ICTIC) mission is to provide the best independent advice and servicing to both Primary and Secondary schools throughout the Midlands area.
ICT Independent Consulting was formed on 1st February 2006 as an ICT service to both Primary and Secondary schools in the Midlands region. It is believed that our considerable experience with Windows networks and Research Machines (RM) systems will fill an identified need in Education.
ICTIC is able to offer the following services to schools:
- Regular support visits to your school combined with remote support.
- Temporary part time ICT Technician services in the event of permanent staff resignation, sickness or vacation.
- ICT Consultancy and advice on current and future needs.
- Training and advice to school’s permanent ICT staff.
- Assistance with network problem resolution and upgrades.
- Audits of school ICT security and problem resolution.
- Apple training and technical support.
- iPad setup and integration.